Discover Panama with us and you will not be dissapointed. GoFastPanama provides transporation and boat services for you to see all the attractions and travel Panama and The Pearl Islands.
Have you ever wanted to travel Panama, but didn’t know much about this wonderful destination ? There are plenty of interesting places to visit and things to do in Panama City and the Pearl Islands.
- Panamá has the second-largest Duty-Free zone where hundreds of people come to make purchases each year.
- It’s the only place in the world where you can see the sunrise in the Atlantic Ocean and the sunset in the Pacific. On the same day!
- Panama is home to more birds than the United States and Canada combined.
- There are five UNESCO world heritage sites in Panama
- More than a million ships have crossed the Panama Canal since its opening in 1914
- Panama is the youngest country in Central America!
- Panama is a Hurricane-free zone because it’s located in the south of the path of hurricanes.
- The official currency of Panama is the Balboa, but the US dollar is accepted in businesses legally and tax-free.
Explore The Pearl Islands
- The Pearl Islands are a popular location for reality TV programs, particularly Survivor.
- There are 200 or more islands and islets
- The most notable island is Contadora Island
- Spaniard Vasco Nuñez de Balboa named the islands Pearl Islands on his discovery of them in 1513 due to the many pearls which were found there.
- The islands also don’t see huge tourist crowds, so they’re a great place to come and relax
- Humpback whales migrate through the Pearl Islands from July through October each year.
- The largest island, at 234 square kilometers is Isla Rey (“Island of the King”)